Need For Speed World PC Game Full Version Free Download
Need For Speed World PC Game is a computer racing game that you can download for free. The title belongs to the famous series Need For Speed by Electronic Arts. In the game, the players compete with each other, racing on different tracks, buying and upgrading their cars. Need for Speed World was released in 2010 by Electronic Arts and was developed by Quicklime Games. The download of the game was free, while the title was based on micropayments.
Need For Speed World PC Game
In the game, you play as a driver who works in a big city. The game world consists of several cities, which the players had the opportunity to see and explore in the previous titles of the Need For Speed World Download series: Need for Speed: Carbon and Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The city is divided into several different districts, where you can find different places of interest. You can compete against a living opponent or play against a computer. Everything depends on your choice. There are several game modes available, including a classic lap race. The currency in the game is the money and reputation points that allow you to develop the skills as the driver, buy a new car or upgrade the one you already have.
The game provides you with a really great selection of vehicles such as Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jaguar, Koenig egg, Lamborghini, Lancia, Lexus, Lotus, Mazda, McLaren Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pagane, Pontiac, Plymouth, Porsche, Renault, Shelby, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and more.
The Mechanics of Need For Speed World
The gameplay is similar to that of Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Police chase systems and driving physics are very similar in both titles. In Need For Speed World, you can use different power-ups that can, for example, add a new lap or stop the race immediately. They can also make the person in the first place in the race start to attract traffic. There are other possibilities as well.
There is a high level of interaction between the players. When driving across the city, you can challenge others, talk to each other, or join the available races together. There are also chases with the police, which will happen once you hit the police car.
Who Needs Need For Speed World?
The game is aimed at all players who love the adrenaline rush and car chases. The title also provides a lot of fun with its new car development and tuning.
Gameplay Screenshots Need For Speed World PC Game:
System Requirements for Need For Speed World PC Game:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4000+ at 2.1 GHz or greater
- CPU Speed: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD X2 4000+ at 2.1GHz or greater
- Ram: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 / Windows Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible. At least Shader Model 2.0 support
- Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Need For Speed World PC Game Installation Instructions:
- Download all the parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract here”
- You need WinRAR installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Reddest” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
The EA Games have officially closed the server for this game and merged it into NFS 2015’s Server. So this game will not be working for now. Please wait for the latest Crack to be published. Stay Tuned!
Need for Speed World Full Version Free Download
File Size: 845 MB
Download Complete Game Setup (Single-Link)